At Turnkey Communications & Public Relations, Inc., we’ve spent more than a decade helping our clients establish and promote their brands through a variety of integrated marketing strategies from creating detailed marketing plans, to developing compelling content and collateral, to implementing multi-pronged domestic and international public relations campaigns.
Louisa Rudeen Beckett
Louisa Rudeen Beckett started her career as a book editor at Fawcett Books in New York City, acquiring Dances with Wolves for publication along with many other titles.
In 1988, she took her writing and editing skills to the magazine side of the business and has served as editor-in-chief of Motor Boating; editor of ShowBoats International, editor of Southern Boating, managing editor of Redbook, and executor editor of Yachting during the course of her career. In addition to honing her skills as a writer and editor, this experience has given Louisa an extensive knowledge of the boating industry from the smallest personal watercraft to the largest superyacht, as well as helping her become well acquainted with the luxury travel industry.
Gary Beckett joined Louisa at Turnkey Communications full time in 2008. The invaluable experience he had gained in his previous positions as manager of the Be A Pilot/Project Pilot general aviation public relations account with the Barton Gilanelli agency, corporate communications director of Outboard Marine Corporation, and editor-in-chief of Soundings TRADE ONLY magazine proved invaluable in helping him and Louisa take the firm to a new level.
In addition to being a highly respected business journalist, Gary is an accomplished professional photographer, which enables us to offer clients ‘one-stop shopping’ for all your PR and corporate communication needs.
- 2019 Neptune Award from Marine Marketers of America “Best Newsletter – Print & Digital” for IYBA Compass
- 2017 Palm Award of Quality from PRSA Palm Beach in the Product – Newsletters category for Hatteras Currents
- 2017 Palm Award of Excellence from Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Palm Beach in Product – Magazine/Periodicals category for IYBA COMPASS
- 2015 Neptune Award from Marine Marketers of America “Best Digital Newsletter” for Hatteras Currents
- 2014 Neptune Award from Marine Marketers of America “Best Print Newsletter” for Bimini Sands Tidelines
- Gold ADDY Award: Bimini Sands/Neal Watson’s Dive Brochure